We’re looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join a growing team of Specialists. You’ll shape and influence an array of ground-breaking projects to ensure they’re secure by design.
- You’ll bring your SME knowledge to coach the team and act as a focal point for all cyber security related issues in the projects going on within your aligned business
- You’ll represent Cyber Security at local governance forums and working groups whilst collaborating across Engineering and Architectural teams to influence design decisions and agree secure solutions
- You’ll also be providing guidance and direction to more junior colleagues, nurturing their skills and ensuring we deploy the right people on the right projects at the right time
- Threat Modelling experience against an industry used threat framework, STRIDE, MITRE etc.
- Knowledge and skills in supplier assurance, having assessed suppliers using a supplier assurance frameworks, such as the Cloud Security Alliance’s Cloud Controls Matrix, ISO27001, NIST etc.
- Good partner management skills
- A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities
- Experience of interpreting highly technical detail, being able to spot the security gaps and then working with the change function to come up with detailed secure solution.
- Experience of designing secure solution, working from requirements through threat modelling and control design.
- Experience of applying both a risk and compliance lens to security designs.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org