Our Network Security Team is looking for an experienced and passionate security engineer to provide technical knowledge, management and automation of Network Security technologies and processes. You’ll work with internal teams and suppliers, disseminating knowledge to colleagues in order to meet agreed business needs and expectations, delivering against the technical strategy. As part of a team you’ll provide SME infrastructure capability and knowledge to fulfil security and governance requirements. Must have knowledge and experience of technology and process automation and/or Network Security services and principles.
- Identifying emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Automating Network security technologies and processes.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing highly complex equipment and systems for emergency repairs; applying expertise to lead equipment re-builds and guide planned installation of complex systems.
- Managing, maintaining, and improving Network Security technologies.
- Identifying risks and issues and suggesting improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures.
- Delivering against plans for change management programmes with guidance from a project/programme manager.
- Monitoring and assessing network security events.
- Providing SME infrastructure capability and knowledge as part of the policy, standards and Governance requirements.
- Working with internal teams and suppliers building good working relationships and demonstrating strong partner management skills.
A Networks background is desirable with knowledge / experience of the following:
- Service Management / Management Information reporting / Partner Management
- Knowledge of Security policies and standards
- 3rd Party Connections
- Network Architecture
- Management of risk within a Networks environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org