As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy working closely with senior leadership and our business partners to ensure we align to (and contribute towards) the banks strategic vision. Primarily focusing on Telephony but maximising opportunities for our products to be used strategically across other channels. You’ll also progress the decommissioning of old applications / tech stacks and remediate technical debt.
- As a Senior Software Engineer (with Front-End engineering experience) on the Desktop Feature Team, you’ll play a pivotal role in the future of Lloyds Banking Group Desktop product development from shaping the way we craft, build, test to how we deploy using cutting edge technology. You’re someone who is passionate about mentoring more junior engineers/developers and you’ll take a lead role in shaping our vibrant and dynamic engineering team. Ideally, you’re someone who has experience in the delivery of innovative Desktop experiences based around customer conversations, not just screen-based workflow; passionate about simplifying and optimising architectural landscapes in line with a technical roadmap.
- Knowledge of GIT, source code management and managing change.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in Full-Stack engineering including Front- End engineering.
- Practical experience of applying software practices; advocating modular, well tested applications that remain easy to maintain as the codebase and business continues to scale.
- Experience of DevOps toolchains and container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Istio), cloud technologies (GCP, ICP, Azure).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org