As the ideal Software Engineer, we’ll need you to possess a “can-do” demeanour, capable of bootstrapping projects and working optimally with multi-disciplinary, internal and external distributed teams across the project lifecycle.
- You’ll build relationships and work efficiently with others across a variety of domains, subject areas and locations. Be passionate about technology and its application to real-world problems with strong Computer Science fundamentals. You’ll demonstrate design and UX sensibilities and have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain ideas and problems clearly to non-development colleagues and partners.
- You’ll build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions, find and address performance issues, participate in design and code reviews. You’ll also identify general improvements and implement front-end methodologies, collaborate with the product/design team to iterate the design function and implement the products and collaborate with various stakeholders to build features and experiments.
- Strong Java developer
- Use Web services incorporating: SOAP, REST+JSON, XML
- Git (source code repository)
- Technical and functional knowledge of Workday and General Interface solutioning
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in building and designing UI user journeys
- Experience of working in SaaS/PaaS cloud computing frameworks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com