Our Network Security Team is looking for an experienced and passionate security engineer to provide technical knowledge, management and automation of Network Security technologies and processes. You’ll work with internal teams and suppliers, disseminating knowledge to colleagues in order to meet agreed business needs and expectations, delivering against the technical strategy. As part of a team you’ll provide SME infrastructure capability and knowledge to fulfil security and governance requirements. Must have knowledge and experience of technology and process automation and/or Network Security services and principles.
- Monitoring and assessing network security events.
- Identifying emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Identifying risks and issues and suggesting improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing highly complex equipment and systems for emergency repairs; applying expertise to lead equipment re-builds and guide planned installation of complex systems.
- Managing, maintaining, and improving Network Security technologies.
- Providing SME infrastructure capability and knowledge as part of the policy, standards and Governance requirements.
- Delivering against plans for change management programmes with guidance from a project/programme manager.
- Working with internal teams and suppliers building good working relationships and demonstrating strong partner management skills.
- Automating Network security technologies and processes.
A Networks background is desirable with knowledge / experience of the following:
- Knowledge of Security policies and standards
- Network Architecture
- 3rd Party Connections
- Management of risk within a Networks environment
- Service Management / Management Information reporting / Partner Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com