We have an exciting opportunity to join our Group Environmental Sustainability team! As a Senior Manager of Environmental Sustainability Analytics, Engagement and Reporting, you’ll be part of a specialist team responsible for supporting the Group’s net-zero strategy and development, by providing technical advice on environmental sustainability to the organisation.
- Act as subject matter expert for inputting into key metrics, benchmarks and indices i.e. CDP.
- Engage as the Group’s representative in leading industry initiatives and carry out external scanning of emerging themes and regulatory developments with regard to sustainability and apply these to a Lloyds Banking Group context.
- As a subject matter expert, you’ll lead the development of initiatives that contribute to the Group’s transition to net-zero strategy, and enable delivery of our ambitions.
- Provide technical expertise to the wider Group on climate change and the preservation of natural capital/biodiversity. You’ll understand the implications of these topics on the financial sector and provide a view on emerging industry trends.
- Lead the development of our environmental sustainability policy and internal frameworks through analytical analysis and external benchmarking.
- Lead the embedding of the Group-wide sustainability priorities and net-zero ambitions, working in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Able to provide subject matter expertise on environmental sustainability issues and their impact on the business, including climate change and green finance.
- Able to apply your knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance our objectives. For example, use insights to shape and drive critical initiatives and sharing industry developments with the team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to make sense of complex information to effectively solve problems, asking questions to encourage others to think differently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org