As one of our Infrastructure Engineers you’ll act as the primary CIO point of contact for infrastructure solutions delivery for an aligned Group Transformation Lab or project and work for a senior “Value Stream Connector” (VSC) colleague. Accountable for the systems integration of infrastructure solutions to time and quality standards you’ll deliver key Value Stream aligned objectives without impacting on the service.
- You’ll provide technical systems integration expertise in collaboration with your Group Transformation colleagues by working within a squad/lab/project team.
- You’ll support Group Transformation to ensure all the Service Introduction Gateway work is produced by the various CIO supply lines and ensure a smooth handover to Business as Usual.
- Finally you’ll support Disaster Recovery tests if applicable and lead resources to address infrastructure defects found over the Warranty Period
- You’ll transform business requirements and specifications into detailed designs and explore the infrastructure delivery options, developing design ideas as you go.
- Taking the lead in all aspects of infrastructure change within the Lab/project goals throughout their lifecycle means you could be involved with infrastructure build activities or leading the resources supporting the project through the testing cycles and into the live environment.
- Exposure to multiple infrastructure technologies (Server, Storage, Network) in a Design and/or implementation role.
- A Systems Thinking qualification or exposure to the methodology and working practices will set your application apart
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of Cloud migration would be desirable.
- Experience of end-to-end project delivery.
- A PSM qualification or Agile environment experience
- Previous Banking/Finance industry experience will be very useful but not essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com