Your role as an On Call Customer Adviser is to help us cover peak demand when needed, and to ensure we always have a team of people ready, when needed to new and existing customers with their financial and service needs via a choice of channels.
Ensuring fair outcomes for all customers including those that are vulnerable. Helps Britain prosper by making appropriate referrals to the right person or channel of choice. Supports and embeds Lloyds Banking Group priorities by adhering to regulatory requirements and role models the Group Values, Behaviours and Code of Responsibility.
Being our customers’ first point of contact – a friendly face when they walk into the branch will be critical. Working across several branches you’ll develop new relationships, build a network to support your future career and see first-hand the impact you can have.
- You’ll focus on helping our customers by being ready to provide support with expertise when needed, putting things right when they go wrong. Delivering an excellent customer experience will be key, ensuring all customers are dealt with efficiently and expertly.
- How your friendly approach has helped to identify customer needs and exceed their expectations.
- How you can work independently and collaboratively in achieving the right outcome.
- Demonstrating that by following processes and procedures you’re able to resolve customer enquiries
Qualification & Experience:
- That your attention to detail, and your dedication to taking ownership are key to meet our customer needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com