As lead in Quality Engineering, you’ll be responsible for defining the future of quality and leading the direction of testing across the lab. You’ll be passionate about future tech and seeking opportunities to improve our digital technology stack, with opportunities to influence tooling and testing across the group.
- You’ll work with senior colleagues across the engineering field to define and embed our automation strategy across the lab.
- You’ll build our chapter, coach & mentor our growing, dedicated team, providing the leadership direction that will drive quality software solutions into production.
- You’ll continuously seek opportunities to improve the lab testing strategy and identify how we can streamline our testing process with new technologies and tooling.
- You’ll contribute to the wider engineering community to knowledge share and influence testing across the value stream.
- You’ll lead the definition of the lab test process, drive the design and delivery of an automation test framework around Continuous Integration using Behaviour Driven Development methods.
- You’ll ensure that software is built in a way which is consistent with – and exploits where possible – the collective frameworks, patterns and industry innovations that exist across the wider Engineering community
- You’ll build effective working relationships with other Lead Quality Engineers across the value stream to drive the quality approach and tooling across multiple labs.
- Strong Quality Engineering background with deep technical expertise, including test automation, testing best practices and full-stack application infrastructure.
- Passion for leading and mentoring Quality Engineers within the team and driving a collaborative engineering culture.
- Passionate about driving productivity with a focus on reducing risk within teams through an automation first approach.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills and an enthusiasm for advocating quality across Product & Engineering
- Good working knowledge of performance testing, accessibility testing, security testing, continuous integration tools and cloud technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading and embedding Quality Transformation initiatives across multiple teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org