At Lloyds Banking Group we’re driven by a clear purpose – to help Britain Recover & Prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
- Identifying and evaluating complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs
- Uncovering emerging issues and/or needs and identifying potential causes, related issues, barriers and key stakeholders to find the best way forward
- Handling the ‘Risk’ side of your client portfolio including supporting clients with developing ESG strategies / journey to Net Zero.
- Mentoring & stretching the development of others in the team, whilst also investing in opportunities for your own personal development
- Establishing relationships with Group Partner companies and through them bringing the whole Bank to the client, delivering products to meet their needs
- Managing and developing high profile client relationships (£10-25m Turnover), putting the client at the heart of what you do, adding value at every interaction and becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Leadership skills – able to nurture, coach and motivate team members in order to ensure that team performance is maximized.
- Strong financial and numerical skills
- Detailed understanding of legal documentation, together with the ability to effectively negotiate legal and commercial terms.
- Understanding and appreciation of the different types of risk in a lending environment and how to minimize such Risk
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong communication skills with experience in building, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and influential external stakeholders.
- Proven credit experience – skilled at evaluating propositions and using that experience to make confident and effective commercial recommendations to the Credit team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com