The colleague will be responsible for data quality assurance from the overnight trading system batches into the Treasury finance sub ledger (Oracle GL). The responsibilities will extend to daily controls, suspense assurance and remediation with a key focus on intercompany cash remediation. The team work alongside a large number of teams in the bank, but primarily the wider GFS teams and Markets Lending and Delivery operational teams, to support investigations and collaborate to agree resolution of cash or trade transaction issues.
- Preparation of daily/month-end reporting journals
- Perform reconciliations to support the balance sheet substantiation process, as well as assisting in various other month end reporting requirements.
- Production of internal and external reporting for the Bank.
- Deliver assurance on the underlying financial information, through robust controls.
- Preparation of moderately complex documents by using multiple computer applications (such as Microsoft Office), while also gathering and summarizing data for reports.
- Daily processing and controls procedures, to assure financial ledger positions
- Performing standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for leadership and gives colleagues advice on the proper performance of departmental processes.
- Interrogate large data sets (Excel) to analyze adjusting entries to the finance ledger
- Investigation and remediation of Intercompany reconciliations and transactions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org