This Jobsfunter Listing is about LiveU in Kefar Sava, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
A fantastic opportunity now exists to join the LiveU Team! Due to tremendous growth of the company, we are searching for a hard-working and driven team member to join our already successful Order Management group. We are looking for an independent and motivated person to manage customer orders with emphasis on continuous improvement in operating results and strengthening and improving existing processes. In this position you will work with multiple functions such as Sales, Finance, Corporate Logistics, Supply Chain, etc. to meet customer needs with a focus on business process improvement and customer relations. You will report to Order Management Team Leader (EMEA & APAC). The position is based in Kfar Saba, Israel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage international & multi-business model orders including correct and timely order entry in ERP. This will include the verification that such orders comply with company policies and are entered properly into the system/s to allow post sale processing (fulfilment, billing and post-sale support).
- Support the sales cycle of rented, leased and sold LiveU products: receive orders, orders entry, distributing orders to the operations team and follow up on inventory, backlog and shipment
- Manage related databases
- Operating ERP system and Salesforce
- Implement policies and relevant procedures to support sales operational efficiency
- Act as liaison between Sales Reps, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Sales Operations regarding data accuracy and data updates.
- Generating and analyzing sales reports
- Administrative support to Sales
- Supporting events and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Business, Technology, Finance, or equivalent is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Order Management processes
- Experience working on ERP system (Priority- an advantage)
- Proficiency in Excel, familiarity with Salesforce and BI
- Solid understanding of Order-to-Cash business processes including finance, operations, customer success, Etc.
- Good analytic and synthesis skills. Experience in creating and analyzing reports to provide input on the results
- Team player, self-motivated and Excellent People skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew and English
- Independent and fast learner
- Attention to details, strong problem-solving, follow up and time management skills
- Operate well in a fast-paced, dynamic high growth environment
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Kefar Sava, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A