This Jobsfunter Listing is about Limejump in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Optimising a 100% renewable energy future is our vision.
Limejump is a technology platform that manages a large renewable energy network. Our portfolio delivers clean energy to businesses and homes, using renewables and stored energy when it’s needed to meet demand.
We connect and manage 100% renewable energy through the intelligent control of renewable generators, such as wind turbines and solar panels. We work closely with renewable asset owners, buying their energy and then selling it onto the UK’s grid, giving them simple access to the power market. But, the sun isn’t always shining and the wind isn’t always blowing. We must therefore capture energy for times when there is high demand. By harnessing big data and renewable technology, we accelerate the UK’s transition to net zero carbon emissions.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to help coordinate and drive recruitment in the scaling of Limejump. You will play an important role in supporting hiring managers across the business with the coordination, execution, and administration of the whole 360 recruitment process, whilst also providing an outstanding candidate experience
You will be joining a small, dynamic and collaborative team and will have the freedom to bring your own ideas to the table. You will report to our HR Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with hiring managers on new postings, in line with our approved resource plan.
- Posting vacancies on our Applicant Tracking System and external job boards.
- Schedule interviews across all stages of our recruitment process, working with hiring managers to ensure time to hire and cost per hire remains relatively low. Work with external agencies if it is required.
- Directly source candidates for appropriate roles on channels such as LinkedIn.
- Responding to questions and requests from candidates quickly and professionally, and escalating appropriately.
- Tracking and monitoring all interview outcomes and interview feedback, providing candidates with constructive feedback.
- Drafting contracts and extending formal offers of employment to successful candidates.
- Provide operational support on a day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with our Recruitment Consultant and support where necessary.
What we need from you:
- A passion for Limejump’s vision , renewable energy markets and UK carbon neutrality targets.
- Recruitment coordination experience, ideally in house and within a fast-moving environment.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (we currently use Trakstar).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust tone based on recipient.
- Experience of building strong relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers) and external stakeholders (agencies, job boards ect).
- Ability to manage time effectively and be organised.
- Proven record to effectively prioritise and proactively complete tasks.
- A flexible approach to problem solving.
- A team-first attitude and proven ability to collaborate effectively.
- Experience with direct sourcing of candidates is desirable but not essential.
Why you’d love working at Limejump:
- Competitive pay and an annual performance based bonus.
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP with £0 annual excess.
- 25 days annual leave…and one extra day for your birthday.
- £1k annual innovation budget to spend on self development coupled with 10% time off work to do it.
- Flexible working options to suit your personal life (including caring responsibility and/or your cultural background).
- Mental wellbeing support with Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events.
- Parental leave – up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Subsidised onsite gym membership and weekly fitness classes.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – enjoy a carbon free commute on us!
- Life assurance and personal accident insurance.
Limejump work’s off a hybrid model, split between home and office working.
Unfortunately, Limejump cannot offer 100% remote roles.
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This role will be subject to the following background checks, in line with the Limejump Recruitment Privacy Notice: Right to Work in the UK checks, proof of address, reference checks and basic criminal record check. For further information please see the Limejump Recruitment Privacy Notice here.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
For further information please see our Privacy Notice.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A