This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lignetics in Louisville, CO 2022
About the job
What you’ll do:
Manages the functions related to detailed order processing and fulfillment with the end goal of providing best-in-class customer service. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and with support from office staff, this role ensures world class customer satisfaction. In the nutshell, ensuring our customers have a great ordering and delivery experience!
What you’ll need:
- 2 years of experience in order entry & management, customer service, sales, and/or shipping/logistics.
- Previous experience in processing orders or shipments for your customers is a must.
- The sincere passion for proactively helping people (our customers!) by anticipating their needs, taking initiative delighting them with your personality and problem-solving skills
- Proven detail orientation and the ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to an evolving business environment
- Above average skills in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Desire to work in a teaming environment
- A good sense of humor!
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Louisville, CO
Application Deadline: N/A