This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lightricks in Jerusalem, Israel 2022
About the job
Retention Marketing Manager – Job Description
Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates. Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple’s App of the Year. Every month, over 100 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using a Lightricks-powered app.
We are looking for a talented Retention Marketing Manager for our Marketing department. If understanding what motivates users into action & translating it into marketing activities – is your kick in life, this opportunity is perfect for you! As a Retention Marketing Manager, you will manage a multi-million dollar monthly marketing budget for our successful app brands in one of the most promising, well-funded and profitable companies in Israel.
- Developing and executing a strategy that drives value to consumers via promotions, newsletters, notifications and social media channels.
- Analyze, monitor and optimize key factors: Open & Click Rates, delivery to inbox, unsubscribe and complaint rates in emails.
- Work and coordinate with many other departments and focal points
- Creating and optimizing user engagement protocols: continually testing, innovating and iterating on-going programs
- Execute retention campaign on our marketing system Leanplum.
- BA/BSC university/college degree in a relevant field.
- Strong Marketing Orientation, 1-2 years of experience is a plus
- A data-driven ‘people’s person’, with the ability to motivate stakeholders to drive goals.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Problem-solving in a fast-paced, self-driven environment.
- Ability to drive multi-faceted projects and people
- Email marketing experience – a plus
- Analytical skills
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A