Part-Time Sales Help careers in Lids Castle Rock, CO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lids in Castle Rock, CO 2022
About the job
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- Meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Participate in store maintenance per the current visual guidelines including: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
- Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
Additional Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to read and operate a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the time
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Less Than High School Graduate
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Castle Rock, CO
Application Deadline: N/A