This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lenovo in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
Today, we are seeking new talents within Texas, St Louis, Chicago & Atlanta, for our Inside Sales organization and Global
Accounts division. Our search includes a focus on technical acumen and IT interests. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of Infrastructure and Data Center Solutions as well as IT industry trends. Lenovo values strong technical skills as well as communication skills required to share complex data points in a manner through which potential clients find value.
The Inside Sales Representative will work with development (acquisition) and retention accounts for some of Lenovo’s largest and most complex Global customers. This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full catalog of Lenovo’s products against the competition. Account Representatives will maintain the catalog configurations, prices, create, negotiate and quote sales solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via telephone and virtual office. Global ISRs will work and lead the entire account team within corporate initiatives including weekly forecast and opportunity management.
- 2+ years of professional inside or outside sales experience in a technology field or IT Industry is required.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills. As well as a willingness to engage clients virtually.
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field, information technology or similar subjects, (preferred but not a must)
- Advanced skills in MS-Office, Outlook and Customer Relationship Software
- A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals
- Self Driven, goal-oriented, high level of flexibility, self-reliance, and proactive
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
- Houston – Texas – United States of America, * Dallas – Texas – United States of America, * Atlanta – Georgia – United States of America, * Austin – Texas – United States of America, * Chicago – Illinois – United States of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A