Risk and Control Associate careers in Lemonade New York City Metropolitan Area
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lemonade in New York City Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
We’re looking for an operations associate to assist in monitoring, investigating, and resolving product accuracy issues. Day-to-day responsibilities include helping document processes as it relates to rates, rules, and forms; packaging evidence for materialized risk; and providing support during Market Conduct exams, audits and validations.
In this role, you’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of Lemonade’s products so you can assist in monitoring, discovering, and mitigating operational risks. You’ll use your inquisitive mindset to identify control weaknesses, automate processes, and improve customer experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in operations risk and control, change management, quality assurance, or a related field (insurance or financial services preferred)
- Familiarity in issue documentation and mitigation efforts
- Knack at identifying risks within processes and proposing solutions
- Flexible and proactive self-starter, adaptable to a changing environment
- Skilled at remaining composed under pressure, while prioritizing and making decisions with limited information
- Superior written and verbal communication and stellar project management skills
- You learn quickly, enjoy solving problems, and thrive in challenges and teamwork!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York City Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A