This Jobsfunter Listing is about Leidos in Albuquerque, NM 2022
About the job
The Leidos Civil group is seeking a mid-level Systems Analyst/Planner to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) program, providing support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Unstaffed Infrastructure Sustainment (UIS) programs (AJW-242).
This position is 100% remote.
The candidate is responsible for assisting the customer with strategic and tactical planning, monitoring and evaluating progress, and providing advice and support. The candidate shall possess strong organizational skills to help monitor multiple tasks, organize the workflow, and designing processes to achieve goals. Over time, the candidate will become more involved with UIS programs.
Duties to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Participate in all program activities and provide recommendations
- Help ensure all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints
- Interface with functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel
- Research, gather, and analyze complex data to develop reports, prepare dashboards, identify trends, and make recommendations for process improvements in all phases of program management
- Classify and summarize data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis
- Provide support in developing, updating, and analyzing project database tracking programs
- Create specialized reports for analysis of financial status, project prioritization, and schedule establishment
- Assist with the planning, organizing, securing, and managing of resources for the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives
- Track employee training completion, personnel movement, and maintain organizational charts.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field. Additional years of experience and industry certifications, training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 4-8 years of professional experience with Project/Scheduling/Cost Management
- Prior experience with scheduling and resource programs, such as Primavera P6, is mandatory
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, Office, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience working in federal government contracting, particularly with the FAA
- Knowledge of FAA management systems such as Tableau, CWP, REGIS, PRISM, and Delphi
- Certified Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Local commuting distance to FAA Eastern Service Area Regional Offices or Headquarters: College Park, GA, Jamaica, NY, Burlington, MA, Washington, DC.
Pay Range $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 – $135,000.00
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM
Application Deadline: N/A