This Jobsfunter Listing is about Labcorp in Albany, NY 2022
About the job
The Dispatcher Coordinator will dispatch specimen collection pickups covering on a weekly basis 13,500 on-calls, 1,200 stats for 2,500 route in the Northeast.
What To Expect
- Utilize route management software to schedule, coordinate and dispatch specimen pickups Manage high volume email/phone traffic to coordinate resources (employees, vendors, etc.)
- Responsible for specific service area to ensure best possible solutions for client Achieve location productivity and expense targets while meeting customer expectations
- Ensure a balance between customer response time, accuracy and cost/productivity targets
- Follow standard procedures for field requests for service and dispatching calls Problem solve and provide potential resolutions for any specimen related issue Utilize multiple databases to process requests and inquiries
- Performs a variety of administrative/clerical duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in logistics, customer service or operations
- Experience working in a medical courier environment is preferred
- Familiarity with route management software is a plus
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Strong communication skills; both written and verbal Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Albany, NY
Application Deadline: N/A