This Jobsfunter Listing is about Labcorp in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
Are you detail oriented, process focused, and enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry leading company that offers growth and stability? Labcorp is seeking a Support Services Team Leader to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at Labcorp: -Improving Health, Improving Lives- as we combat the COVID-19 pandemic. Specimen Management Department
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday 4:00am – 12:30pm.
- Assist with preparation of laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Oversee routing of specimens to their respective prep areas
- Encourage process improvements and best practices
- Resolve any production errors as requested by management
- Research and resolve any production errors while escalating when necessary
- Engage in continuous process and service level improvements
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Work in multiple databases to research complex issues and questions Review test forms for accuracy and report any discrepancies
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Previous relevant experience; preferably in a clinical laboratory
- Familiarity with laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures is preferred
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position
- This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A