This Jobsfunter Listing is about Labcorp in Carolina, RI 2022
About the job
The Senior Director, Global Real Estate is a key role directly reporting to the VP Global Real Estate and is responsible for managing and leading a team on multi-disciplined real estate and facilities projects. This individual will have direct responsibility for project delivery. In addition, this person will have responsibilities including strategic planning, design and construction, and facilities management across the entire portfolio.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk for real estate and facilities projects including planning, design, construction and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements. Works with third parties on cost estimates & project budgeting.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process: conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources.
- Leads project delivery resources/team on large projects >$10M providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep internal teams and project resources informed.
- Tracks progress of multiple projects against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, leads constructability reviews, develops risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implements action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Demonstrates knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results
- Develops and implements standards, benchmarks and metrics to ensure consistent, cost-effective and efficient project outcomes including branding, workplace design and project delivery across the portfolio. Leads innovation and incorporates best practices into global real estate function.
- Works with regional leaders and stakeholders to ensure they are aligned with and follows strategies, standards and processes in their regions and businesses.
- Develops and leads an enterprise wide real estate council.
- Assists in the development of workplace strategy that positively impacts fellow team members’ workplace and lab experience. Develops and manages new and existing real estate and facility strategies for a reimagined workplace.
- Manages the facility operations of a downtown corporate HQ campus
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Real Estate with a major or sub major in architecture and/or engineering, combined with fundamental subject matter knowledge and people management skills. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 10-15 yrs. Experience in related corporate real estate and facilities functions including transaction management, asset management and strategic planning
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures forecast and prepares budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation and presentation of reports.
- Experience in preparing short term and long term capital planning
- Demonstrated customer service mindset and cost control qualities
- Proven vision, leadership, and critical thinking skills to prioritize evolving initiatives in a fast-paced environment. Ability to translate ideas and capabilities into initiatives that exceed stakeholder’s expectations
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Carolina, RI
Application Deadline: N/A