This Jobsfunter Listing is about Labcorp in Burlington, NC 2022
About the job
Responsibilities: Perform testing of updates, upgrades and new releases and involved in the support of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization including, but not limited to, form tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Support creation of new service catalog requests and items with variables. Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Create and use update sets to move configurations between systems.
- Assist with creating reports, metrics, and dashboards based on defined measures, metrics and key performance indicators. (including Performance Analytics).
- Assist in the maintenance and administration of user profiles including groups and role management.
- Work closely with other admins and teams to support the delivery of related tasks successfully.
- Deploy, upgrade or retire Mid Servers as needed. Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Provide user training as needed for new system functionality.
- Create and maintaining technical documentation as needed for team use or user documentation.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are not all encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/5-7 years of experience.
- 5 years of experience with ITSM technology. (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge, CMDB).
- 3 years of experience with ServiceNow configuration and administration. ServiceNow system administrator training and scripting.
- Experience with technical ServiceNow components such as: business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes, catalog items, workflows, web services and reporting.
- Experience with Performance Analytics in creating Reports and Dashboards. Experience with Web Services integrations using SOAP or REST a plus.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of the group.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand complex issues and resolve customer inquiries and develop appropriate solutions quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple priorities.
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Burlington, NC
Application Deadline: N/A