This Jobsfunter Listing is about Labcorp in Linthicum, MD 2022
About the job
Do you have entry level sales experience and are looking to join an organization where you can build a career? Are you inspired by the opportunity to bring your talents to our diverse community and challenge the health care industry status quo with innovative testing that puts people first? If so, Labcorp has an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Executive (Sales Representative). The sales team is the face of our company, introducing our services to prospective new clients and engaging at all levels of business. This is your opportunity to join an organization known for advanced testing with a solid reputation as a leader in the diagnostics industry. Here, you’ll find a rewarding role that allows you to make a difference in people’s lives, including your own!
- Educate, instruct and upsell all assigned and newly generated accounts in an assigned territory
- Act as a liaison between the client and the Labcorp operations team in relation to client needs
- Provide ongoing service and problem resolution to customer base
- Ensure customer retention by providing superior customer service
- Recommend solutions that are client focused and persuasive
- Provide account management for clients day to day operations
- Upsell current book of business to increase organic growth
- Work closely with senior sales representatives to grow book of business
- Continuously provide educational material to the client base
- Resolve any customer related issues in a timely manner
- Meet and exceed monthly retention and upsell goals on a regular basis
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Previous sales experience or account management is preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Proven success managing a book of business
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to build trust-based relationships
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, competitive market
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel overnight as needed Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
If you’re looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Linthicum, MD
Application Deadline: N/A