Contract Support for Iberia Vacancies in Kyndryl Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kyndryl in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role And Responsibilities
Your Role and Responsibilities :
In this position, that will be part of the Supply Chain Operations field, you will be a link between the company and our internal customers (other departments of Kyndryl). You will incorporate administrative work, communication, and customer care service into your daily responsibilities. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the company’s business decisions and customer satisfaction.
And how will you ensure this?
By supporting Kyndryl and partner clients across the globe with the whole end-to-end process that includes post-sales activities, such as:
- Validate signed contracts and record contract elements
- Billing and invoicing services projects for Complex Contracts
- Administer supplier invoices
- Perform final invoice reconciliation and close the contract
- Preparation of accrual/deferral (if needed)
- Support of contract analyses ( Signing & Backlog validation, forecasting, revenue & cost analysis, ad hoc analysis)
- Calls with Project executive, Delivery Project executive, Client CFO, Finance, Accounting
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- English language – intermediate level
- Spanish language – fluent
- MS Office – Basic level
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Agile approach
- Strong eye for, combined with logical and analytical thinking
- Out-of-the-box perspective
- Time management, prioritization
- Ability to work with autonomy and methodolog
- Ability to keep deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach
- Problem solviing and capacity to manage critical situation
- Positive Attitude
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Already with experience in Project Administrator Role
Base salary starts at 1350 EUR gross monthly.
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
As Per Job Description
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
As per job descriprion
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other Things To Know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Quote to Cash Professional
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A