This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kyndryl in Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role And Responsibilities
- Support the Windows Server Operations Team Lead in delivering on project targets.
- Develop, support and optimise Windows solutions to deliver high performance, 24×7 availability and disaster recovery capability
- Administer Windows Server environments and VMware virtualisation environments .
- Administer Windows server and active directory security in accordance with company policy industry best practice .
- 5 + years’ experience in implementing, supporting and administering Windows and VMware environments .
- Significant technical knowledge of Windows Server and several of the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Commvault, Veeam or other backup tools
- SCCM and SCOM
- NetApp storage
- Proficiency in capacity planning and disaster recovery planning .
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving capability .
- Technical knowledge of storage hardware .
- Experience of cloud-based technologies .
- Familiarity with security solutions .
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
High School Diploma/GED
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other Things To Know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
(Y034) Kyndryl Israel Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A