Network Business Operations Manager Positions in Kyndryl Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kyndryl in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees’ needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Your Role And Responsibilities
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
The role in general has a high level of relationship with local accounts (DPE) and providers
- Collaborate across multiple organizations and stakeholders: finance, service delivery
- Collaborate across multiple matrix organizations (work in environment with multiple layers of management)
- Financial responsibilities
- Receive and verify all the invoices related with the Network Service Line (AT&T/Systal/other vendors). Based on the information received detect and ask for corrections if needed (rejections, disputes). Control all the cost and prepare forecast & roadmap for spend in particular country
- Validation of network supplier costs (AT&T, Systal) in cost management tool for particular countries ( sense check if costs are correct, confirm the cost allocation to internal customers, implementing of ad hoc requests from customers)
- Financial closing activities – preparation of proper costs allocation model for shared services, communication with accounting teams
- Actuals and CTO reporting activities
- Responsibility for intercompany billing setup and billing itself
- Spend approvals:
- Focal point for Spend approval requests – approve the requests in particular tool ( based on various business criteria), help the internal customers to get remaining approvals to get the order fully approved.
- Shared infrastructure PO ( purchase order) management – raising new POs, managing the uplifts of POs, solving ad hoc issues with billing
- Act as a SME and focal point for accounts ( internal customers) in area of new network services, financial health and service status reporting
- Account advisor in area of network services with relation to appropriate vendor selection – cooperation with account teams and Procurement in order to secure best vendor selection
- Focal point for Global Network team and Market Network team in area of financials
- Current and new network contracts renewal with cooperation with Procurement and account teams
- Manage the access request to the datacenters related with Network installations, Incidents
Minimum salary starts at 2200 euro gross and is depending on relevant experience.
Required Technical And Professional Expertise
- Analytical business thinking
- Finance literacy/experience
- English Language strongly required
- MS Office/Excel – advanced
- Lead Supplier management through extended teams
- Being able to manage complex situation
- Ability to work in matrix organization
- Adhere to set deadlines, being flexible and working accurately under critical timelines
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
- Other languages advantage
- MS Products and Excel Pivot Knowledge
- Well organized and self-disciplined
Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other Things To Know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Business Programs Manager
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A