Admin Assistant Vacancies in Kuehne+Nagel Whitestown, IN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about KuehneNagel in Whitestown, IN 2022
About the job
We are looking for an administrative specialist to join our team! If you are detail oriented and enjoy providing team support this may be the role for you!
The Office Admin assists the HR Manager with various administrative tasks supporting the Distribution Center.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor, contractor, and employee badges
- Badge system controller; ordering badges for temporary workers, contractors and KN employees – De-activating badges, auditing, and maintaining employee photos
- Maintain employee locker spreadsheet – including issuing lockers, locker policy, conducting locker searches, and cleaning out lockers
- Submit request for action tickets as needed
- Support Administration office staff as needed
- Administrative duties such as; filing, creating new hire kits, call in card
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas – ensuring coffee and office supplies are stocked
- Check mail and invoices
- Will assist with KN Care program activities
- May assist with compiling and completing reports
- Will perform other job tasks, as assigned
Your Skills And Experiences
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. req88561
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Whitestown, IN
Application Deadline: N/A