This Jobsfunter Listing is about KuehneNagel in New York metropolitan area, PA 2022
About the job
Our Corporate Integrated Logistics Team is looking for a new Global Business Manager.
The Business Manager is responsible for the commercial client relationship, management of the client contract, client P/L and client specific services including direct management of commercial team resources allocated to the account. The Business Manager ensures that the global and/or regional needs of the customer are being met by KNIL, ensuring the account remains profitable for KNIL business & becomes a strategic relationship partner for growth. The Business Manager will interact across all KNIL internal functions to deliver on the value proposition to the customer and with the other regions to maintain global consistency.
- Proactively manage the Client engagement through close contact with project owners and key customer contacts.
- Act as project manager for specific areas of client engagement (I.e. Scope Expansions, Solution Change Requests, etc.).
- Understand Client strategies and direction.
- Manage customer expectations according to contracted service level agreement and financial objectives to ensure targets are met.
- Collect, interpret, and provide the Client-specific requirements to the internal, shared operations team to ensure successful delivery of requested services.
- Collaborate with functional managers & direct reports to establish goals and objectives for resources allocated to the account team.
- Coordinate contracts and activities across regions to ensure profitable performance of the account.
- Identify and support projects to drive cost savings and operational improvements for the client and additional revenue for KN.
- Support development of internal and external business cases to justify additional scope, services and projects.
- Develop opportunities to grow our business with the client.
- Collaborate with internal Customer Analytics Manager to develop, produce and present KPIs for the Client.
Your Skills And Experiences
University degree in Logistics or Business-related field.
Advanced University degree in Logistics/Business Administration (MS/MBA).
Completion of APICS CLTD (Certified within Logistics, Transportation and Distribution) within six (6) months of employment.
Minimum 5 years of experience in managing key logistics processes, such as: warehousing, order execution and transportation operations management.
Strong analytical ability.
Superior interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Must be highly organized self-starter and proficient in use of PC/MS office suite.
Understanding of Supply Chain Management roles and responsibilities.
Ability to link and articulate process change to multiple levels within the organization as well as customer groups.
Able to meet objectives with minimal direction from supervision and make sound business decisions.
Strong working knowledge in project management with demonstrable project/customer focused accomplishments.
Excellent communication and facilitation skills; one on one and in groups.
Ability to analyze and effectively communicate technical and business impacts.
Travel and flexible hours.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. req82936
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: New York metropolitan area, PA
Application Deadline: N/A