Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist Positions in Kuehne+Nagel Brisbane, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about KuehneNagel in Brisbane, CA 2022
About the job
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for a Customer and Operational Care to join our team! If you have great leadership skills and thrive in a fast paced and hands on environment, then this may be the role for you!
The Operational Care Specialist is responsible for managing the coordination of customer shipments by securing buy rates (when required) and capacity with qualified carriers/partners. Specifically, the Operational Care Specialist will be part of a team ( Operational Care Centers) responsible for coordinating transport activities by: executing the necessary bookings with our partners, executing the requisite data entry, generating the required documentation , and liaising with our customer care specialists to ensure requirements are met. All of these activities are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations governing air transport and associated national protocols.
- Drive Accurate Status and Real-Time Visibility in AirLOG.
- Maximize utilization of KN core operating systems by using AirLOG BPA.
- Monitor SSC performance related to Operational Care Centre processes.
- Collaborate with the Airfreight Process Manager to drive SSC and automation utilization related to Operational Care Centre processes.
- Timely escalation handling for SSC when assistance is needed for Operational Care processes.
- Negotiate and maintain vendors and ensure their tariffs are uploaded into AirLOG.
- Optimize carrier utilization by reviewing cargo flows and collaborating with stakeholders to implement changes that benefit K+N and our customers.
- Monitor vendor and carrier performance measures and communicate with all stakeholders in order to improve performance.
- Collaborate with the Customer Care Location to ensure we deliver on our customer service commitments.
- Collaborate with the Revenue Care Centre to ensure all costs and exceptions are noted in real time to enable accurate invoicing and maximize GP.
- Escalate any unresolved issues or risks before they materially impact KN & KN Semicon customers
- Act as intermediary between Kuehne Nagel organization and Semicon customers
- Communicate and provide updates to Semicon customers until final mile delivery is made
- Monitor export and import Semicon shipments and escalate any discrepancy to management team timely manner
- Identify overland carriers for Semicon shipments moves
- Able to prepare spot quotes for Semicon shipments including capital equipment and finished goods
- Semiconductor project management in coordinating logistics plans with suppliers, selected air carriers and overland carriers according to its requirements, monitor and manage the operation flow
Your Skills And Experiences
- 2-3 years of freight forwarding/ 3PL experience
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for Airfreight
- Support both customers (indirectly) and internal stakeholders to ensure satisfaction and service excellence
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. req87461
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Brisbane, CA
Application Deadline: N/A