This Jobsfunter Listing is about KuehneNagel in Coppell, TX 2022
About the job
The KN Dallas branch (located in Coppell) is currently looking for an experienced Airfreight Coordinator to join their Export Gateway team! Check the information below to part of a great team!
The Air Export Gateway Coordinator is responsible for timely, cost effective movement of air export freight managed by the Air Export Gateway department as directed by the Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Coordination of all aspects of the delivery (including, but not limited to, billing, rate quotation, etc.).Track and Trace.
- Scheduling of pick-ups and coordination of shipments with other KN offices.
- Adhere to areas of Export Administration Regulations, TSA, Consularization Regulations, Air Carrier services and country regulation as needed.
- Escalate any unresolved issues or risks before they materially impact KN.
- Work closely with other departments and branches to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Skills And Experiences
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of pallet buildup ULDs.
- Ability to be profit conscious with strong negotiating skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Good planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter.
- Keyboarding skills.
- Proven reliability.
- College Education preferred.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. req86302
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Coppell, TX
Application Deadline: N/A