Website KPMG US
This Jobsfunter Listing is about KPMG US in Cincinnati, OH 2022
About the job
Requisition Number: 84192 – 68
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager , Portfolio to join our Executive Education organization.
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles and innovation strategies in the curation, conception, design, and development of digital, live virtual, and in-person learning experiences per the Executive Education Portfolio strategy and goals
- Lead the scoping of proposed learning/performance solutions for small to medium complex projects and prepare the course strategy document for approval by the Portfolio leader
- Provide oversight and manage communications and design meetings with key stakeholders to determine priority content areas and align content to the learning needs of our Finance and Accounting Audience.
- Collaborate with KPMG subject matter professionals (SMPs) to curate and/or develop content, facilitate reviews and obtain SMP input to produce learning assets from existing source materials
- Maintain oversight of junior team members developing learning assets and contribute to the rollout and implementation of deliverables per the Portfolio strategy
- Lead the design and development of client-specific training as opportunities arise
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of four years of recent accounting/auditing experience (Big Four and/or CPA preferred) OR a minimum of seven years of recent Corporate Learning & Development experience
- Excellent project management and writing skills with the ability to write clearly, concisely, and understandably and sequence information in a logical order
- Ability to build and maintain strategic, trusting relationships with clients, stakeholders, and partners and be recognized by stakeholders as a respected team member
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and/or teaching experience preferred
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future; ability to travel up to twenty-five percent, which is contingent on any firm restrictions
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Company: KPMG US
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: N/A