Website KPMG US
This Jobsfunter Listing is about KPMG US in McLean, VA 2022
About the job
Requisition Number: 85198 – 94
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Transformation Delivery for our Consulting practice.
- Lead and support business development activities, including identification, proposal development and other pursuit activities
- Support and manage delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to project, program or portfolio management
- Oversee engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost Management policies
- Develop, define and deliver advisory methodologies for project, program or portfolio management services
- Manage and mentor junior advisory staff; adhere to professional practice requirements; manage small to medium sized team delivering large business transformation projects
- Minimum five years of recent experience with project, program or portfolio management, specifically with large-scale transformation programs, involving business process, organization, and technology components and at least two years of relevant industry sector experience within Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance at a major consulting firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; PMP, Agile, SAFe, Certified BA and/or ScrumMaster Certification a plus
- Planning and executing programs/projects/portfolios within a financial services sector such as Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Transaction Banking, Wholesale Banking, Cards & Payments, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Alternative Investments, Investment Management, Real Estate, Private Equity, Insurance Products, Underwriting, Claims, Policy Administration, Distribution or Regulatory Compliance preferred
- Experience with business development, solution development, project/program management, and project delivery and experience with managing a performance/practice management team and strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC); prior experience with the analysis of business process/controls, Target Operating Model documentation/design, and business/technical requirement development preferred
- Excellent facilitation, written, and verbal communication skills and background in data and analytics (e.g., Powered BI, mySQL, etc.) a plus
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Company: KPMG US
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: McLean, VA
Application Deadline: N/A