Accountant careers in Kongsberg Automotive Vráble, Nitra Region, Slovakia
Website Kongsberg Automotive
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kongsberg Automotive in Vráble, Nitra Region, Slovakia 2022
About the job
About The Position
Performing autonomous accounting work requiring knowledge of the theory and practice related to reporting and classification of financial transactions. Working in accordance with accounting regulations and current business practice.
- Maintaining accounting of the company in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Responsibility for accounting, evidence and archiving incoming invoice.
- Accounting and processing of customer debit notes.
- Responsibility for accounting bank or cash transactions.
- Working out cash-flow report (monthly) and STLP report (weekly).
- Communication with the bank and with the corporate department Treasury.
- Bank reconciliation, resolving any differences.
- Responsibility for preparation and accounting of internal documents.
- Working out report for overdue account receivables, sending reminders to customers.
- Dealing with question from suppliers, customers.
- Make out an invoices and credit notes (manually).
- Assistance while developing and implementing effective accounting procedures and processes.
- Assistance with internal and external audits.
- Autonomous ensuring of professional agendas.
Minimum Education Requirements
- Secondary education in the field of economy according to Slovak legislation.
- Knowledge of English Language (both written and spoken) – pre-intermediate
- Knowledge of Slovak Language (both written and spoken) – pre-intermediate
Minimum Job Position Requirements (requisite)
- Secondary education in economics
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel – advanced
Other Job Position Requirements (recommended)
- Knowledge of SAP
Recommended Personality Characteristics
- Sense of responsibility and punctuality
- Sense of detail and accuracy
- Positive approach to work
- Autonomy and objectiveness
- Resistance to stress
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge and best experience.
What We Offer
We can offer you some of our benefits:
- 37,5 weekly working hour,
- regular medical examinations,
- contribution for 3. pillar,
- contribution for dioptric glasess.
Application / Contact
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please register your CVesume and cover letter.
The applications will be handled on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline date.
Company: Kongsberg Automotive
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Vráble, Nitra Region, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A