Administrative Associate Jobs in KONE Honolulu, HI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about KONE in Honolulu, HI 2022
About the job
KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is as competitive as our offering for customers. Not only do we provide highly competitive salaries, company vehicles for specific roles, and world-class benefits for our salaried employees – we also pride ourselves on our culture and principles. Innovation, sustainability, collaboration and ethical business practices are just some of the pillars that we use to define our own success. Come join our family in KONE Americas to be a part of something big!
At KONE, our customers come from all walks of life, and we are committed to a culture that welcomes everyone. We have the passion to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe diversity drives innovation.
Under general supervision performs general office work and most administrative tasks related to the ongoing business. Responsibilities may include tasks associated with service operations and/or business development. Provide leadership to administrative associates.
- Assist in processing field payroll
- Provide assistance to managers as requested which may include special projects, preparation of letters, field support, etc.
- Assist service operations and/or business development when requested
- Train administrative associates as needed with KONE specific tools (i.e. SAP, BRT, etc.)
- Provide support to administrative duties performed in the branch which may include dispatching, answering phones, etc.
- Mentor to administrative associates.
- May be responsible for accounts receivables and/or accounts payables.
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Three to four years office experience. (Recommend at least 2 years industry experience.)
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with customers and other KONE personnel.
- Accurate typing skills of 50+ words per minute.
- Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and Access.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Ability to lead others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Familiarization with service operations and/or business development
- Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Honolulu, HI
Application Deadline: N/A