Website Komatsu Construction
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Komatsu Construction in Tucson, AZ 2022
About the job
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Modular Mining Systems is the global leader in mine management technology and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Komatsu LTD. Our innovative technology powers mine operations in every corner of the globe. The products we cultivate, the solutions we engineer, and the service we deliver set us apart in the Mining Technology industry.
We’re more than a company, and we’re a community of passionate, creative professionals striving toward a shared vision: revolutionizing the way the mining industry operates. With a presence stretching from Johannesburg to Vancouver, Sydney to Lima, you are part of a global brand that supports creativity, fosters innovation, and encourages you to think big, share ideas and be yourself.
As an Autonomous Systems (AS) Training Specialist, you will support the training-related needs of Komatsu’s Autonomous Haulage System (AHS). This includes proactively working with the Autonomous Systems Professional Development Center teams and regional distributor networks in training program execution, continuous improvement, deployment assistance, and employee development.
If you consider yourself someone who can apply technical know-how to create practical solutions in a dynamic and team-oriented environment, this is a great opportunity to work side by side with some of the biggest innovators in the Mining technology industry.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
Each day will present you with new challenges and opportunities to test and grow your skills. As a AHS Training Specialist with Modular, you’ll be responsible for:
- Proactively work with development teams for creating, reviewing, and maintaining training and documentation materials.
- Support the implementation and execution of the Autonomous Haulage System (AHS) Training Program and other training initiatives in the regions.
- Act as subject matter expert, such as for AHS sites, regional trainers, Performance Assurance, Continuous Improvement initiatives, Training and documentation development, Technical Support.
- Support AHS deployments, such as by developing training plans, training regional personnel, and conducting training.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer sessions for new system releases and provide advice on new system features.
- Proactively work to increase users’ system knowledge and best practice, including evaluating training needs, working with stakeholders to determine and execute training solutions, and proposing training initiatives.
- Proactively work with Training development team and material authors for developing and implementing Train-the-Trainer (TTT) Program and certifying AHS instructors and users.
- Maintain appropriate records of training activities and address action items in a timely manner.
- 5+ years’ mining experience at the operational level.
- 2+ years’ experience in operational Fleet Management Systems.
- Experience training Autonomous Haulage Systems (AHS) instructors and users.
- Experience with Autonomous Haulage Systems (AHS) regional deployments.
- Experience as a field operator and Central Controller preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Training/Assessment certification preferred.
- Experience developing needs analyses and training plans preferred.
- Ability to comprehend technical documents.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to new processes and an evolving, technology-driven environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance and we love to brag about all the great things our members enjoy; like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP contributions with company match, flexible scheduling options, and, of course, an excellent vacation policy. We are a global organization with a reputation for having premier people building premier products, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity, collaboration, and teamwork.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Komatsu Construction
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A