Website Kodak Alaris
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kodak Alaris in Windsor, CO 2022
About the job
Kodak Alaris is a global technology company that’s delivering future value through customer solutions. Our advanced, patented intellectual property combines breakthrough technologies, digital transformation, and human know-how to unlock the power of images and information. We make businesses run faster, governments run smarter and provide consumers innovative solutions to preserve and enjoy their most cherished memories. Our future is powered by our employees’ creativity. Expect a lot from Kodak Alaris and know that we expect a lot of ourselves and the performance of the company.
Kodak Moments is a leading global provider of photo products and services to retailers, consumers, and entertainment properties. We inspire consumers to bring their memories to life–delivering innovative, high-quality photo products and experiences they find truly meaningful. Powered by over 100,000 consumer touchpoints across 30 countries globally, it’s our mission to be the brand consumers choose to celebrate and preserve life’s memories, from the big events to the everyday moments that matter.
Kodak Alaris Colorado is the home of Kodak Moments Thermal Media Manufacturing and the Windsor Regional Distribution Center. The operations are responsible for the manufacturing and distribution of thermal media for photographic applications.
This person will be part of a high performing work team. Members work in various parts of the Thermal Donor Finishing Operation Including but not limited to: Slitter operator, Slitter aide, winder operator, and packaging operator. Members must be capable of working safely, in a fast paced work environment. Person must be a team player in helping to achieve team, departmental, and organizational goals.
- Work safely, Willingness to learn multiple areas in the Finishing Operation, Being a team player, To work well with different groups of operators, Attention to detail.
- Climbing, Bending (using a step ladder) in very tight quarters, very small area to work in.
- Repetitive work
- Computer work (data input, calculations, changing from screen to screen etc.)
- Constant visual attention
- Frequent arm movement,(both above and below shoulders)
- Gripping, (both above and below shoulders, with both hands)
- Kneeling, (underneath the machine), front, back, and sides, both on the slitter and the pack lines –
- Movement in tight spaces, while kneeling. – constant
- Manual dexterity,(constantly gripping with both hands, on occasion at the same time)
- Mobility, constantly moving up and down the flow line: clearing alarms, changing out tape, changing out “all” supplies (shrink wrap, labels, cases etc.)
- Product movement requires the use of an electric hand truck, (two handed operation) Activity includes product movement, in and out of the slitting room. Stretch wrapping pallets, On occasion, a manual truck will need to be used to load wide roll onto slitting machine. You need the use of both hands at all time for all of the items listed.
- Pulling – using both hands at the same time to discard product, to remove spools from the machine, to load cores etc.
- Reaching and grasping, (both above and below shoulders)
- Squatting, (under the machine, in tight spaces, throughout the flow-line
- Standing, – (constant: 10 hours a day
- Twisting, – constant: loading cores, removing cores, inputting data, loading labels, reaching for paperwork,
- Visual acuity – constant
- Walking (A lot throughout the shift. In and out of work area.
- Working alone.
- Ability to move (lift) 0 – 50 lbs. – Not constant, but frequently throughout the shift.
- 12 hour rotating shifts
Qualifications & Experience
Previous Donor Finishing experience desired, but not required. Additional qualifications include: the ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts, pushing, pulling, and lifting up t 50 lbs., repetitive work.
Kodak Alaris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As a member of the Kodak Alaris team you will be eligible to participate in our flexible benefits program which include paid flexible time off, health, dental and vision coverage, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long term disability coverage and life insurance.
Company: Kodak Alaris
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Windsor, CO
Application Deadline: N/A