Website Kinross Gold Corporation
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Kinross Gold Corporation in Nouakchott, Mauritania 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Description du poste
Based in Tasiat and under the supervision of the Talent Acquisition & Development Coordinator, the incumbent will deliver client-oriented, timely and accurate support to ensure the flawless administration of recruitment and selection procedures.
Responsabilités associées au poste
- Performs administrative tasks related to vacant positions, including editing, updating, up-loading and circulating vacancy notices on career pages
- Under the close supervision of senior colleagues, helps with the preparation and co-ordination of interviews by telephone, and/or in person
- Prepares interview schedules, welcomes candidates, administers tests and checks educational credentials and references as required
- Support with the onboarding and provides guidance and support for newly hired
- Coordinates with concerned department to finalize the onboarding formalities (site access, accommodation…etc.)
- Physical and numerical archiving of candidates folders, entering data, printing, filing, archiving, scanning and shredding documents
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Performs other related duties as required including replacing other colleagues during their absence.
Études et expérience
- Bac +2/3 in HR, Administration or any related field.
- A minimum of two years of relevant clerical/administrative experience.
- Experience in human resources work, preferably in recruitment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
- Very good organizational skills
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
- Reasonable proficiency in MS Office application.
Company: Kinross Gold Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nouakchott, Mauritania
Application Deadline: N/A