Website Kingfisher plc
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kingfisher plc in Southampton, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 80,000 passionate people, call over 1,380 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And hopefully that’s where you come in!
At Kingfisher Technology, we need to understand what will our customers need tomorrow? And how do we build it today?
These are big questions. But in Technology, we must answer them if we want to make home improvement accessible to everyone. The way our customers shop, the way our sellers interact with us and how our colleagues work is going to be defined by the products and services we design and deliver. So, if you like to be in the thick of it, there’s not many better places you could find yourself. Retail is changing faster than ever, and we’re determined to own the way and reimagine how our customers can make their dream homes a reality.
About The Role
In order to help us achieve this, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Capability Change Lead supporting our Tech & Digital teams. Reporting into the Technology & Digital People Director, this person will support the tech & digital transformation plan by leading the capability change agenda. We’re looking for a great people change agent that can evolve our capability strategy in line with the delivery of our tech key milestones!
Within This Role You Will
- Support with Technology and Digital functions to deploy interventions that provide the functions with capability and framework to deliver the strategy.
- Lead the development of Technology & Digital organisation through the building of our capability and development of the organisation to meet the short- and long-term goals of the function.
- Lead on workforce performance management across the function, designing and implementing improvement initiatives
- Have oversight of the interventions and people change activities across Technology and Digital. With a focus on building the capability of the function.
- Through dialogue and consultation, identify the needs at a functional level, aligned to commercial and development objectives, and prioritise design and delivery of interventions.
- Work with Group Centres of Excellence (CoE’s) to optimise delivery methods and SMEs to build suitable products for the function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly credible and deeply passionate Capability Lead to further enhance their career in a FTSE 100 international organisation, where you will play a crucial part in nurturing and developing our Tech & Digital teams so we can continue to build at scale and pace to best serve our customers all over the world.
Ideally, You’ll Have Demonstrable Experience In The Following
We’re looking for an individual with proved experience supporting Technology functions and the ability to deliver and operate in a large-scale matrix organisation with commercial understanding.
- Org development and/or capability experience
- Being directly involved in developing technology and/or digital functions or organisations
- Being a subject matter lead in multiple topics such as learning, hiring, people change, change management
- Experience of building a strategic roadmap aligned to business strategy with a track record of successful delivery.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to share a message to varying audiences and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to build and establish rapport with key stakeholders at all levels. Proven business partnering skills and experience.
- Outcome focused, with strong process and project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
What We Offer
In return, we offer an inclusive environment, where what you can achieve is limited only by your imagination! We encourage new ideas, actively support experimentation, and strive to build an environment where everyone can be their best self.
We’re adopting a hybrid approach with some office and some home working (on average 40% in the office). Your office location? Well, we can be pretty flexible, with your primary office being either our London Paddington, Southampton or Lille, France.
We also offer a competitive benefits package and plenty of opportunities to stretch and grow your career.
Interested? Great, apply now and help us to Power the Possible.
Company: Kingfisher plc
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Southampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A