Website Kingfisher plc
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kingfisher plc in Southampton, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 77,000 passionate people, over 1,300 stores and operating in 9 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for talented, digitally minded pioneers to come and join our fast-growing team. Here, you’ll discover an environment where creators and innovators come together to shape the future of home improvement. Reporting to the Integration Team Management this role will be responsible for leading the delivery of migrating existing on premise Integration to the chosen cloud platform for the Kingfisher Group. You will also task manage a small engaged team of experienced engineers within an established Integration community. Future line management opportunities to be expected
Currently working remotely, when we are able to we will embracing a hybrid working policy with the flexibility of 1-2 days per week in the office when required. We have offices Based in Paddington, Southampton and Yeovil
- To build and evolve an Event Driven Integration capability across Kingfisher
- The Integration expert embedded within one of more product feature teams designing and building Event Driven digital solutions for our customers
- Define and set the use of Event Driven Integration patterns
- Champion Integration standards and ways of working throughout the Engineering community
- Attend project meetings and collaboration sessions and apply your broad Integration SME knowledge
- Communicate weekly updates to the Integration Management team
- Work with the other Integration Leads and Architects to progressively evolve Integration capabilities
- You should also be willing to constructively challenge and improve standards when there are opportunities to do so
- Experience of Event Driven Architecture solutions
- Event Streaming Platforms
- Domain Driven Design
- Breadth and depth of knowledge of Integration architecture and principles
- Excellent communication skills to influence senior stakeholders and technical specialists alike
- A working knowledge of Cloud Integration, APIs and microservices, Messaging, Application and Data Integration technologies
What We Offer
In return, we offer an inclusive environment, where what you can achieve is limited only by your imagination! We encourage new ideas, actively support experimentation, and strive to build an environment where everyone can be their best self.
We’re adopting a hybrid approach with some office and some home working (on average 40% in the office). Your office location? Well, we can be pretty flexible, with your primary office being either our London Paddington or Southampton office.
We also offer a competitive benefits package and plenty of opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Company: Kingfisher plc
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Southampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A