This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kinestry in Los Angeles Metropolitan Area 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We’re looking for a qualified and enthusiastic business development manager to extend our reach through expert discovery, exploration of new and untapped opportunities and relationships.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to identify new opportunities, develop new relationships, and help prospective clients with their talent search. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded leaders to achieve our company vision.
Reports to: CEO
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation and developing new business opportunities
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across Apolis
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads and business opportunities
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with our marketing team by bringing lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Working knowledge of the enterprise AI solutions/software market, and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- 5+ years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales, and/or sales
- Experience in B2B consulting services
- Good understanding of marketing and supply chain functions
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
Vacancy Type: $60,000/yr – $90,000/yr · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A