RN Clinical Manager Home Health Full Time Positions in Kindred at Home Peoria, AZ
Website Kindred at Home
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kindred at Home in Peoria, AZ 2022
About the job
The Clinical Manager coordinates and oversees all direct care patient services provided by clinical personnel.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes, and organizes clinical operations for a specific location managed.
- Conducts/delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients, including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs, while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility procedures/policies.
- Manages the assignment of caregivers.
- Responsible for and oversees the delivery of care to all patients served by the location. Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to the case, including disciplines required, to determine home health or hospice needs. Accountable to ensure patients meet admission criteria and make the decision to admit patients to service. Assigns appropriate clinicians to a case, as needed.
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing patient Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors cases to ensure documentation is in compliance with regulatory agencies and requirements of third-party payers. Ensures final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with Medicare regulations.
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and outcome planning.
- Works in conjunction with the Branch Director and Company Finance Department to establish location’s revenue and budget goals.
- Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supervises all clinical employees assigned to a specific location. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the location. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline issues fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human Resources Department and the Executive Director/Director of Operations.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, and development of direct care clinicians. Evaluates their performance relative to job goals and requirements. Coaches staff and recommends in-service education programs, when needed. Ensures adherence to internal policies and standards.
- Assesses staff education needs based on own the review of clinical documentation in addition to feedback and recommendations by Utilization Review staff. Upon completion of the assessment, creates and conducts regular staff education as needed.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action through the utilization of Performance Improvement principles.
- Responsible for review of the appropriate number of Case Managers and clinical staff documentation to include starts-of-care, resumption-of-cares, and re-certifications, for appropriateness of care, delivery, and documentation requirements.
- Responsible for the QA/PI activities. Works with Utilization Review staff relative to data tracking for performance review and outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency, the efficacy of case management system as well as any other systems and process. Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management activities.
- Provides direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in times of emergency.
- Acts as Branch Director in his/her absence.
- Interprets Company standards and Company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets internal standards.
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains ongoing clinical knowledge through internal and external training programs. Provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to staff.
- Maintains relationships with referral/community sources. Participates in professional organizations and conducts care-related programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR.
- Current driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- Two years as a Registered Nurse with at least one-year of management experience in a home care, hospice or equivalent environment.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell™ Home Health, is one of the nation’s leading providers of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve – providing the much-needed care to people in their community.
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We provide employees the resources, stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries, opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana’s Home Solution business
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at the center, working in collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees helps them become the best version of themselves and more compassionate, committed home health professionals. That’s why CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every day.
World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team – Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
Company: Kindred at Home
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A