Analyst / Sr. Analyst Financial Planning Jobs in Kinder Morgan, Inc. Houston, TX
Website Kinder Morgan, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kinder Morgan Inc in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Job ID: 24483
This position reports to the Manager of Finance. The incumbent will provide financial analysis, planning services, and market analytical support to the Products Pipelines business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Track and analyze performance of segment assets with emphasis on market factors and operating efficiencies
• Coordinate and compile weekly/bi-weekly flash earnings report for the segment
• Coordinate and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly volume and margin reports
• Provide support to commercial management personnel in development of reports and analysis for monthly earnings review, quarterly business reviews, annual budgets, and long range outlooks
• Provide support for preparation of annual analyst conference presentation for the segment
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Finance/Accounting/Economics degree and minimum of one to three years accounting/finance experience preferred
• Working knowledge of refined product pipeline and terminal logistics preferred
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Strong technical proficiency in business systems (Excel, Access, VBA and Lawson or other general ledger system)
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills and outstanding communication skills
• Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s) and lead personnel, focus attention on details, follow work rules, and adhere to established work schedules
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Company: Kinder Morgan, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A