This Jobsfunter Listing is about KimleyHorn in Orange, CA 2022
About the job
Kimley-Horn is looking for an upcoming or recent Planning graduate to join our Orange, CA office Environmental Planning team!
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People, clients, and employees are at the forefront of who we are. Clients know we prioritize achieving their goals and growing their success. Employees know our culture and approach to business are built on a desire to provide an environment for everyone to flourish. Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it— that’s why we welcome and develop passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. We take pride in how our employee retention, robust benefits package, and company values have led to Kimley-Horn’s placement on the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work” list for 14 years!
As a Planning Analyst with Kimley-Horn, you will benefit from hands-on experience, technical and consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental programs geared towards growing Kimley-Horn’s next generation of leaders. You will also gain exposure to client interactions and project financials. As a valuable addition to our team, you will solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate with partners to produce our clients’ visions for the future built environment.
- Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Environmental Science, Urban and Regional Planning, or other degree applicable to the environmental field by Summer 2022.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to apply technical skills to meet project demands and solve problems for our clients
- Positive attitude and an impressive work ethic
- Clear sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Passion and demonstrated drive to achieve goals
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with GIS and/or InDesign a plus.
- Exposure to/experience in CEQA and NEPA documentation; reading technical documents; preparing environmental reports; researching project-related information; supporting agency coordination efforts; public involvement; and preparation or land use planning documents.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Vacancy Type: $55,000/yr – $85,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Orange, CA
Application Deadline: N/A