This Jobsfunter Listing is about KimberlyClark in Ramla, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
The successful applicant will develop close working relationships with Manufacturing, External Manufacturing, Logistics, Category and regional teams, across multiple geographies. This role will involve planning a portfolio of approximately 50-100 SKUs along with the management of key KPI reports.
The role will require excellent planning, analytical and communication skills, and will involve the use of various planning systems to ensure optimal product supply. The role offers broad exposure to key growth areas of KCP, with constant product and supply chain development and innovation.
Reporting into the KCP Supply Chain organisation, the successful candidate will be situated within a multi-functional Business Platform. Key contacts within the roles include, manufacturing, deployment, customer services, logistics, product development and purchasing.
- Coordination of production plans with internal mills and External vendors for both In house produced goods and bought in goods.
- Optimisation of product supply to meet customer service and working capital objectives
- Execution of product/packaging rollovers, introductions and discontinuations, whilst minimising the risk of redundant materials/products.
- Management of critical codes and inventory issues
- Optimise the use of various planning systems.
- Help control the Product Change Process ensuring accurate master data maintenance.
- Running and maintaining key KPI reports.
- Liaising with and supporting the Global Product Supply team for longer term sourcing requirements.
Skills And Experience
- To be successful in this challenging position, you are likely to be educated to degree level or have 3 – 5 years relevant business experience.
- Experience of APO & R3 will be highly beneficial, as will knowledge of physical supply chain structures and management principles. Strong Excel skills are also a requirement.
- The successful candidates will have had exposure to fast moving environments where product promotions and innovation mean constant change and continual development are the norms.
- A high Level of LEAN capability with proven results.
- You will need to be fluent in Hebrew and English. Additional language skills would be advantageous, together with first class communication skills
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Ramla, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A