This Jobsfunter Listing is about KeyBank in Albany, NY 2022
About the job
555 Patroon Creek Boulevard – Albany, New York 12206
Typical work hours are 9:30-600 (EST) Tuesday thru Saturday and additional hours as needed.
This position can be filled remotely!
Payment and Deposit Operations fosters a culture founded on accountability, teamwork, leadership, intellectual curiosity and a balanced foundation between work and personal life.
Job Functions and Competency Overview:
Responsible for providing ATM technical support for branches and vendors. Position focus is on technical/functional phone support to our internal Key Employees, contractors and vendors. This position is primary phone support for these applications. The ATM Support Desk hours of operations are 24/7.
- Resolve incoming client calls based on departmental goals – minimum 88%.
- Maintain an average handle time of 8 minutes
- Perform initial problem determination by asking client troubleshooting questions in a systematic manner.
- Focus on the delivery of excellent service.
- Consistently utilize troubleshooting skills and tools for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assess initial impact in incident record; set record priority level as well as escalates in a timely manner.
- Capture large scale customer group impact problem escalation opportunities’ in a timely manner.
- Promptly notify Critical Incident Center of urgency issues after collecting required information for escalation.
- Detect patterns of callbacks affecting client or environment, assess impact and take action.
- Take ownership and responsibility of client technical/functional problems.
- Lead by example; independently makes decisions on course of action to get the client back in to production in a timely manner.
- Be a positive, professional resource for clients and support partners’.
- Utilize resources – knowledge, news alerts, senior associates and managers.
- Manage challenging calls, maintain control.
- Take opportunities’ to keep clients well informed during the call.
- Multitask when handling departmental group chats.
- Maintain the Service Manager knowledgebase with current ATM knowledge
- Gather data necessary for application specific reports
- 1- 3 years of relevant work experience
- IT Associates, Bachelor’s degree or IT Certification preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with ATM Support preferred
- Basic knowledge of ATM Operations strongly preferred
- Effective telephone skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on logical reasoning
- Commitment to team concept
- Effective problem determination skills
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high-volume environment
- Basic working knowledge of Service Manager preferred
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Albany, NY
Application Deadline: N/A