Website Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kessler Topaz Meltzer Check LLP in Radnor, PA 2022
About the job
Progressive law firm seeks a Client Service Representative in its Radnor, PA office. The Client Service Representative is responsible for day to day management and support for assigned clients as well as onboarding of new clients. They are the central point of contact for both incoming and outgoing client inquiries and requests. They consult with internal colleagues to respond to client inquiries or share relevant client information. They hold periodic meetings with clients to review service levels and obtain client feedback regarding firm performance relative to service expectations.
– Serve as point person for all on-boarding activities through completion, convening meetings as necessary and reporting status regularly to both clients, internal teams, and management
– Create and maintain client profiles containing relevant client contacts, account/fund structure, and processing preferences
– Create client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and provide client Reports Cards to both clients and internal teams to self-report on performance relative to the SLA.
– Consult with internal colleagues and management regarding unique client situations or requirements
– Serve as primary point of contact for clients for both incoming and outgoing communications by phone, email, or video meeting.
– Hold periodic checkpoint meeting with clients, reporting feedback internally
– Confirm clients’ account/fund lists, wire instructions and other relevant processing details on a periodic basis
– Suggest process or report enhancements based on client feedback
– Meet with manager and/or peers as necessary to discuss client issues and resolution
– Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
– Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required, previous experience considered in lieu of a degree
– Minimum of five years of professional experience; customer/client service and/or financial services experience preferred
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
– Good organizational and time management skills
– An inherently logical and intuitive nature
– A basic understanding of securities investments (stocks, bonds, options) and securities portfolio statements
– Computer skills required: Excel, Word, Adobe, and IE/Chrome, with a desire and ability to learn and adapt to a wide variety of software (custodian bank websites, internal databases and applications)
– Comfortable typing both numeric and alpha characters
KTMC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact the HR Department.
Company: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Radnor, PA
Application Deadline: N/A