As the PR Coordinator, you will be part of the London Press Office working alongside the PR & Communications Manager, Press Officer and PR Assistant. The role will focus on womenswear & menswear RTW and accessories.
- Research UK media outlets, print and digital, following industry trends and movements to keep the brand on target and relevant within the UK market.
- Support VIP HQ team on all day-to-day celebrity dressing requests and attending fittings when necessary
- Manage and organize seasonal press day with Press Officer.
- Manage sample trafficking and oversee PR Assistant in coordinating samples for editorial requests achieving print and digital coverage for womenswear & menswear RTW and accessories collections in all media partner & target UK outlets.
- Support wholesale, partner, digital and ecommerce requests when required
- Work closely with the PR Assistant ensuring full training and support.
- Maximize brand exposure and coverage across editorials, product placements, news and digital
- Meet regularly with UK target outlets to build relationships and deliver media coverage.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly coverage reports.
- Liaising with internal departments and international offices on a daily basis.
- Proactively work with the collections and celebrity placements to pitch focus products and generate product and news stories placements keeping UK media engaged with the brand.
- Strong attention to details and ability to complete tasks accurately
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a result driven mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word and Excel and Fashion GPS
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word and Excel
- Be passionate about communication and fashion with a strong knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a dynamic, busy and fast paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Show and event experience
- Experience working with a team
- Experience in a fashion PR agency or in-house with proven track record of results and pre-existing media relationships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com