MCQ are in search of a Head of Communications to join at a pivotal time for the label’s expansion. Working in a highly creative and fast-paced environment, you will lead the communications team to raise brand awareness, engagement and facilitate brand growth through the acquisition of a loyal, global audience.
- Work closely with the Brand Director and Design Team to build a cohesive and innovative global communication strategy, clearly understanding the ethos of MCQ and the target consumer to rapidly grow the MCQ audience globally.
- Work closely with the Brand Director, Head of Sales and regional Presidents to identify, plan, and execute communications activities to support specific product launches, wholesale/franchise partnerships and overall business objectives.
- Establish a data-driven approach within the department, defining the metrics the business should care about and feedback associated market/audience insights
- Manage and lead a talented and diverse communications team ensuring clarity on strategy and goals across all team members whilst maintaining a focus on team members personal development.
- Ensure each Icon communication strategy is executed on time and on budget through extensive forward planning, careful project management and the development of strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders such as legal.
- Work with internal Creative and Management teams alongside external partners to aid the conceptualisation, design and build of the MYMCQ brand platform. Develop comprehensive content plan for platform to drive traffic and rapidly grow customer database through a robust CRM strategy.
- Devise, execute, analyze, and report on comprehensive, targeted and innovative communications campaigns for each Icon (collection) and any additional product launches across digital and physical channels such as social, print, events and OOH.
- Co-manage APAC Communications Manager to devise and execute and regional specific communications plan.
- An innovative mindset but one that is always driven by data and insights
- A clear understanding of current youth culture and the importance of being a cultural accelerator.
- Strong time management, prioritization and proactivity
- Creative storyteller, able to see opportunities where they may not be obvious; tapped into all things tech/commerce
- Fluency in English required with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A motivational people manager, a calm voice in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent eye for detail, product sensitivity and affinity to the label
- Proactive communicator, regularly sharing insights, updates, and progress
- Flexible and able to travel as part of your role
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a communications leader for a global creative brand.
- Proven experience of growing a global audience through a clear physical and digital communications strategy.
- Creative thinker, with proven experience of proposing and implementing new ideas
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org