The Administrative Assistant will provide support for the three executive leaders of the Finance, Logistics, and Technologies teams in Wayne, New Jersey. Serving as an integral member of each department, ensuring the proper management of communications, planning, and meeting coordination while contributing to the overall performance of the teams.
- Schedule and manage all travel and transportation arrangements.
- Provide support in creating Power Point presentations as needed.
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness as changes occur in schedules, plans, documents, or other situations throughout the business day.
- Support culture of the three teams through coordination of celebrations, teambuilding activities, & gifting.
- Responsible for coordinating logistical needs for new hires of each team with security & HR (door cards, phone, computer, business cards, etc.)
- Coordinate all details of large team meetings (room reservation, table arrangement/set-up, food/beverages, supplies, technology support, clean-up). Ensure agenda and meeting information are distributed prior to the meetings owned by the leader.
- Perform administrative duties (printing, scanning, mailing, report & presentation creation, etc.)
- Complete and verify expense reports and provide first line of approvals for departmental invoices & expenses.
- Assist executives in light project management as needed which could include planning, executing and/or follow up .
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven strong computer skills, with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative where needed
- College degree preferred (but not required) or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage and complete assignments accurately and on a timely basis
- Excellent communication, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and personalities
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years in retail or office setting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org